Programs from EFE-Egypt
Under ARTC, EFE-Egypt is offering a range of retail and hospitality training learn more about the technical components here.
The technical hospitality and retail components are delivered as part of EFE-Egypt’s job placement and training program (JPTP). Explore our programs.
- Job Placement Training Programme (JPTP): One of EFE-Egypt’s flagship programs, the Job Placement Training Program (JPTP) is implemented targeting unemployed youth who have graduated from a higher education institute. The beneficiaries undergo extensive job-readiness training.
- Employment 1st: A two-week flexible, modular employability, soft and technical skills programme. Developed with hospitality employers, it focuses on the skills, attitudes and behaviour that develop an employee, rather than a trainee, who is job-ready and can hit the ground running once in position.
- Retail Works: A two-week, full-time employability and soft skills training programme. Developed with leading retailers, the programme aims to inspire the youth to enter the retail sector in City Centre Almaza and throughout Egypt, and builds the skills, knowledge and attitudes required for a successful career in retail.
- Coaching for Success: A half-day programme designed for retail and hospitality supervisors and managers to enable them to maximize the performance of their existing teams, new recruits as well as trainees on work placement.
- Customer Service Ambassador: Encouraging participants to work as a team towards customer service excellence throughout the Egyptian hospitality and travel and tourism industries, the programme also aims to help teams exceed customer expectations and to be knowledgeable, articulate ambassadors for the destinations they work in.
- Café Culture/Casual Dining: A blended programme of soft and technical skills lasting eight weeks and delivering over 200 hours. The programme provides a basic understanding of food and beverage service operations within casual dining cafes and coffee shops.